Having spent the past 20 years creating a mini fashion world grounded in classic American roots - fashioned with a twist - Steven Alan has quietly emerged an uncommon fashion pioneer. Upon opening his first retail store in 1994, Steven sold pieces from an eclectic group of emerging designers, becoming known for his keen eye. In 1999, Steven launched his first men's collection, including his now signature Reverse Seam Shirt, followed by a women's collection soon after. The collections build upon the same curatorial point of view using authentic fabrics and precise tailoring along with thoughtful details- resulting in easily wearable, refined casual looks.
Perfect skinny-but-not-too-skinny tie crafted from our custom designed silk.
• fully lined • 2.5" at widest point • 100% silk • dry clean only • made in USA
We Also Suggest
SINGLE NEEDLE SHIRT
Named after the refined stitching along the seams, the Single Needle shirt has a straighter fit through the body and more length in the sleeves and torso than our Reverse Seam. It looks great tucked in, under a jacket or as an everyday basic.
â¢ button down collar â¢ single front patch pocket â¢ 100% cotton â¢ gauze check: double cloth Japenese cotton â¢ forest black check: brushed flannel â¢ made in USA
CLASSIC COLLEGIATE SHIRT
Vintage inspired but with modern execution the Classic Collegiate features clean lines and a straight slim body. With a prominent button down collar, longer cuffs and a straight front hem, it's stylish but unobtrusive.
• detailed stitching on placket • seamed yoke with 2 inverted pleats at back • single chest pocket • 100% cotton • hunter green & dark navy: fine wale corduroy • brushed navy pinstripe: soft brushed cotton flannel • bayside print: crisp cotton • made in USA
REVERSIBLE BOMBER JACKET
Versatile fall bomber jacket has a tailored construction mixed with sportswear elements. Reversible design features black canvas at one side with a covered placket and worsted wool with an exposed front zip at the other. Finished with black rib collar, cuffs and hem.
• reversible construction • raglan side pockets • 50% wool, 25% polyester, 20% polyamide • imported
Four pocket, straight slim fit trousers with adjustable side waist tabs. Comes fine charcoal wool suiting.
• double clasp and button closure, zip fly • 11" rise, 34" inseam • 100% wool • dry clean only • imported • model wears size 31 • model's height: 6'2", waist: 31", inseam: 33"
The Unstructured Sport Coat has a fit based off the Oliver Suit Jacket but with less padding at the shoulder for a softer, more casual look. It also has large double patch pockets at the waist and one chest pockets. The notched collar is slightly rounded with a working button toward the end of the lapel for a higher stance option. It's constructed in mid weight cotton for versatile wear.
• butterfly sleeve and lining • 100% cotton • made in USA
OLIVER SUIT JACKET
Suit jacket with a slim fit and two button closure crafted from a slub textured, charcoal wool suiting. Features a notched lapel collar and two flap pockets which can be worn with the flaps tucked in or out. Double back vent detailing, and lined sleeves.
• two inside pockets • two button cuffs • 100% wool • partially lined • imported • model wears size 40 • model's height: 6'2", waist: 31", inseam: 33"