Soft jersey t-shirt in diamond and stripe pattern with a vintage hand and single front pocket.
• ribbed crewneck with solid trim • 100% cotton • imported
We Also Suggest
1950S CREW SWEATSHIRT
From the LVC Archives, basic raglan sleeve cotton sweatshirt in overdyed blue. Details include crew neck with ribbed v-panels and flatlock stitch construction at the seams.
• rib-knit neck, cuffs, and hem • 100% cotton • imported
519 BEDFORD PANT
Levi's first introduced the Bedford in the early 1960's as an alternative to its five-pocket denim offerings. It's made from Bedford corduroy, a fabric often used for military jackets due to its hardwearing strength. The 519 Bedford Pant is based on the original Lot 911 and features a lean look, tapered inseam and an impeccably slim fit.
• copper rivets • button closure, brass talon zipper and hardware • pre-shrunk, 100% cotton • imported • model wears size 32 • model's height: 6'2", waist: 31", inseam: 33"
Soft, slub jersey t-shirt with a vintage hand and single front pocket.
• rib crewneck • special treatment given to dying process to create natural nuances of shade • 100% cotton • imported
1978 501 JEAN
The 1978 501 jean marked a transition in production techniques and details for Levi's. Due to a short supply of indigo, sulfur was added to the dye to extend its life. This resulted in a brighter blue finish that faded more quickly. In addition to a lower rise and slimmer, more tapered fit, they also became the first jean to switch from the big tab of the 1960s to the small that is standard today.
â¢ button fly â¢ cone mills 12oz red selvage denim (14oz after wash) â¢ two-back pockets with bar tacks â¢ twin needle Arcuate â¢ double sided small Red Tab â¢ 100% cotton â¢ imported
MEASURE FACE TEE
Extra fine cotton crew neck tee featuring an small square emoji emblem at the chest.
• 100% cotton • machine washable • imported
SLUB POCKET TEE
Our slub pocket tee has a simple single pocket design and is knitted in the US using Japanese slub cotton yarns. Featured in custom garment dyed colors for a soft lived in finish.