Monica Paolini and Sean Monahan are the duo behind Sea. Prior to starting Sea, Sean worked in media and technology between New York and Europe. This ran its course and he moved back to New York full-time where he assisted his friend Monica on her fashion shows. With this experience and Monica as his inspiration, Sean launched Sea in 2007. In April of 2009, Monica joined Sea. She brings years of experience to Sea having served as the design director of Betsey Johnson for 9 years and head designer of Jill Stuart for 5 years. Her unique spirit and innate sense of style inspire the line.
Monica and Sean work out of their studio on Canal Street in New York.
Printed stretch silk top featuring a ruffled hem and a solid black body. Detailed with a round neck, 3/4 sleeves and hidden zip closure at back.
• 95% silk, 5% lycra • dry clean only • made in New York
We Also Suggest
TWO PLEAT SKIRT
Soft polyblend skirt with sewn grid pattern and two large pleats at the front. Straight bottom hem with length hitting at mid thigh and hidden zip closure at the back.
• two welt pockets at the sides • 85% polyester, 10% viscose, 5% elastic • made in USA
PINTUCKED LONG SLEEVE DRESS
Lightweight, airy cotton dress with metallic gold rectangle dot motif. Features 3/4 sleeves with button cuffs, pintuck details at center front, hidden tie at waist, and welt pockets at the hips.
• shell: 100% cotton • lining: 100% polyester • machine wash cold • made in USA
TWO POCKET DRESS
Long sleeve viscose dress featuring a circle and floral print with two pockets at the sides. Single peplum detail with pleating at the waist, round neckline and straight bottom hem.
• 100% viscose • dry clean only • made in USA
Softly structured, everyday two compartment handbag featuring an envelope front flap, single top handle and removable woven camera style strap. Constructed in full grain Italian leather with gold tone brass hardware.
• measures: 10.75" W x 3.75" D x 8.5" H • 17" strap drop • magnetic snap closure • interior patch pocket • soft suede lining • embossed SA emblem in gold under flap • imported