original boot 510
Promotions - 30% Off Memorial Day Sale - 30_Off_Memorial_2016
30% OFF APPLIED AT CHECKOUT.
FINAL SALE. Offer Details
Product detailsBlundstone of Tasmania, Australia has been making boots since 1870. The original 510 boot is a favorite of ranchers, deckhands and urban dwellers alike. And for good reason. The soft leather breaks in immediately and the v cut elastic sided design gives protection from the elements and support without the bother of laces. The soles are immune to just about any substance (oil, acid) and grippy enough for hiking but also good for a slippery boat deck. Blundstone hasn't changed this boot a lot over the years, but they did add a shock protection midsole which gives them the right amount of cushion.
• lightweight and durable
• oil and acid resistant
• fully removable shaped comfort footbed
• PORON XRDTM in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
• ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
• steel shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
• outsole heat resistant to 284 degrees fahrenheit
• true to size