wheeled carry on bag
In 1897, C.C. Filson opened Filson's Pioneer Alaska Clothing and Blanket Manufacturers, specializing in goods to outfit the stampeders of the Klondike Gold Rush. It was for inclement weather conditions that C.C. Filson designed his goods. The Gold Rush faded into history, but Filson kept listening to his customers, and outdoorsmen kept coming to Filson for rugged clothes. By the 1960s, Filson's reputation as the premier outfitter for outdoorsmen had spread around the globe. Over 100 years later, Filson’s comfortable and durable goods are still in style. Back To Product View All From This Designer
Men's Size Chart
Wheeled carry on luggage with a retractable handle, sized to fit most overhead bins and built to last with all the durability of a Filson bag. Constructed in water repellent cotton twill with sturdy leather straps & top handle and 2-way brass zippers.
dimensions: 20" 14" x 22" x 9"
• zipped exterior front & rear pockets
• 1 exterior open utility pocket
• 2 interior elastic straps with snap tabs to secure items
• 2 heavy duty sled runners
• 2 ball-bearing roller-blade wheels aligned to prevent catching on curbs
• retractable handle extends to 20"
• 2 molded plastic feet to stand bag upright
• made in USA