Having spent the past 20 years creating a mini fashion world grounded in classic American roots - fashioned with a twist - Steven Alan has quietly emerged an uncommon fashion pioneer. Upon opening his first retail store in 1994, Steven sold pieces from an eclectic group of emerging designers, becoming known for his keen eye. In 1999, Steven launched his first men's collection, including his now signature Reverse Seam Shirt, followed by a women's collection soon after. The collections build upon the same curatorial point of view using authentic fabrics and precise tailoring along with thoughtful details- resulting in easily wearable, refined casual looks.
Chunky cable knit cardigan with a shawl collar and button down front. Two pockets at sides. Thick rib trim at the cuffs and hem.
• v-neckline • yarn has a slight marled look • brownish grey buttons • 100% cotton
We Also Suggest
21 JEWEL AUTOMATIC WATCH
As long time watch enthusiasts we literally spent years imaging what we would want to incorporate into our own line- stainless steel construction, chrome finished hardware, sapphire coating for durability and Japanese Miyota movement. Our 21 jewel automatic movement time pieces have all the advantages of mechanical watches- detailed construction, precision, durability, but are wound by the motion of their wearer.
Matte black dial with steel case, white dial with rose gold plated case, or white dial with gold plated case.
• 21 Jewel Japanese Miyota movement • self-luminous hands and markers • case diameter is 39mm excluding crown • 3ATM water resistant • 20-22mm Horween Shell Cordovan watch band • imported
NEW YUKON TROUSER
5-Pocket chino in lightweight garment dyed cotton. Overall slim fit with a slightly tapered leg. Welted back pockets, two slant pockets, and a front coin pocket.
• tab detail at waistband with button/clasp closure • 10.5" rise, 33" inseam • 100% cotton
MAX BILL CHRONOSCOPE
German manufacturers of quality and precision timepieces for over 150 years, The Junghans x Max Bill collection consists of classic great looking designs from over 50 years ago and is still a favorite today. This signature chronograph has a stainless steel case with a SICRALAN coated convex hard plexiglass crystal. Luminous hands, date window display. 25-Jewel automatic movement with chronoscope mechanism underneath. White chronoscope dial with second stop, calfskin strap, stainless steel hardware buckle.
• J880.2 movement • 40mm width excluding crown •automatic winding mechanism • power reserve up to 42 hours • water resistant • made in Germany
DUDLEY SUNGLASSES - CLASSIC TORTOISE
A square frame best suited to round faces, the Dudley is composed of Classic Tortoise cellulose acetate from Northern Italy. The frame features functionally incorporated metalwork anchoring the temple and hinge.
• exclusive to Steven Alan • 147mm total frame width • measurements: lenses 47mm, bridge 21mm • 100% UV protection lenses • polarized lenses that enhance visual contrast • rose gold plated custom engraved hinges • carrying case included